- 40,000 BTU main burner output
- 644 sq. in. / 4,155 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 444 sq. in. / 2,865 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-r-wave™ cooking system
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Dura-Bilt™ porcelain enamel cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Enclosed cabinet with black powder-coat painted steel doors and porcelain coated lid
- Stainless steel control panel
- Stainless steel drop-down side shelves
- Large 3″ / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane (LP) – designed for use with 20lb tank – not included.
- – or –
- Natural Gas (NG) – 10ft natural gas hose included.
ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS
- 45.5 in. Height 24.0 in. Width 57.0 in. Length
- 150.0 lbs (LP Model) 150.0 lbs (NG Model)
- 17.48 in. Width, 25.67 in. Length
Broil King® Premium Grill Cover 68487 fits the Baron™ 420
Crafted from water resistant PVC with durable woven polyester lining. They feature mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance as well as velcro closures for a superior fit. Blue accent stitching adds style to the extra reinforced seams. Molded rubber handles make the cover easy to remove.
We reward quality. This Broil King® features a Lifetime Warranty on the cast aluminium components, 10 years on Dual-Tube™ burner system, and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint. Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away.
North American Customer Service: 1-800-265-2150